The Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services had dispatched the new AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job hunters in Karnataka who are sincerely trying for the Government Jobs can apply for this 126 Veterinary Officer Vacancies. This post consists of full of details about the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 in an understandable manner. The enrollment process is from 26th December 2017 to 25th January 2018. The huge number of candidates are showing interest at this AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018. So to give the details about the AHVS Karnataka Job Openings 2018 we have created this page with all the information like educational qualification, age limit, AHVS Karnataka Selection Process, application fee, salary details, application procedure to apply for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 in the successive section of this page.
- 1 AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AHVS Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2 AHVS Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2018
- 1.2.1 AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.2.2 AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Educational Qualification Details
- 1.2.3 Age Limit For AHVS Karnataka Job Openings 2018
- 1.2.4 Veterinary Officer Jobs 2018 Application Fee Details
- 1.2.5 AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Selection Process
- 1.2.6 AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification Salary Info
- 1.2.7 List of Documents Along With The Application Form
- 1.3 Steps To Apply For AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018
AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018
The Department of AHVS is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates for the AHVS Recruitment 2018. We suggest the aspirants utilize this opportunity those who are seeking for the Karnataka Government Jobs. One thing we remind is the candidates who are applying have to apply in the offline mode by downloading the application form the official website ahvs.kar.nic.in. Or for the convenience of the aspirants, we have given the AHVS Karnataka Application Form in the below of this article. By clicking the link the applicants can easily download the application. And fill the necessary details and send to the prescribed address along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of I.P.O/ DD. Check the complete eligibility details from this page.
AHVS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services (AHVS)|
|Name of The Post(s)||Veterinary Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||126 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||26th December 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2018|
|Date Of The Written Exam||March 2018 (tentatively)|
The aspirants who are ready to apply for the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 have to go through the details first. The educational qualification required for the contenders who are applying for the Veterinary Officer Posts is he/ she should be a degree holder of B.V.Sc and AH degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from any University of Veterinary Sciences or University or Agricultural Sciences. And also the aspirant name must be registered in Karnataka Veterinary Council. While applying the candidates have to check the age limit. The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 35 years. The age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules of the Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Karnataka. Candidates can check the latest Employment News from our website.
AHVS Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2018
To get placed in the AHVS Karnataka as the Veterinary Officer the candidates have to undergo the selection rounds conducting by officials of the organization. Initially, all the contenders have to give the Written Test on the scheduled dates and later on Personal Interview. As per the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification, the authorities are planning to conduct the exam for the applied aspirants in March 2018. So be ready to give the exam by referring the syllabus from our website. The aspirants who got selected for Veterinary Officer Vacancies can get the salary as per the norms of the AHVS Karnataka. Of course, the pay is Rs. 28,100/- – Rs. 50,100/- along with some other benefits. While sending the application form candidates need to attach some other documents. Scroll down and check the list of documents.
AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 126
AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Educational Qualification Details
The required educational qualification for the Veterinary Officer Post must be a Degree holder of B.V.Sc and AH degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from any University of Veterinary Sciences or University or Agricultural Sciences. Compulsory he/ she should have name registration in Karnataka Veterinary Council.
Age Limit For AHVS Karnataka Job Openings 2018
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. To know about the information about the age relaxation go through the official notification.
Veterinary Officer Jobs 2018 Application Fee Details
All the applicants have to pay the application fee of R.s 500/-. While sending the application form the candidates have to attach the fee in the form of I.P.O/ DD.
AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Selection Process
After completing the application process the candidates are selected by conducting the selection process. The selection process consists of rounds such as Written Test and Personal Interview. Aspirants have to clear both the rounds to get a place in AHVS Karnataka.
AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification Salary Info
The contenders who are selected for the Veterinary Officer position can get the salary Rs. 28,100/- – Rs. 50,100/-. There are some other allowances apart from the salary.
List of Documents Along With The Application Form
- I.P.O. / D.D. of ₹ 500
- SSLC marks card/T.C./Extract of cumulative record (In support of age)
- S.S.L.C/P.U.C marks card for claiming exemption from passing Kannada language examination.
- Caste/Caste and income certificate if reservation claimed
- Karnataka Veterinary Council Registration Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Rural candidate reservation certificates
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Certificate
- Discharge certificate/Release order in support of Ex-MP claimed/ Certificate in the prescribed format in case of dependant of Ex-MP
Steps To Apply For AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- Move to the official website of Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services @ www.ahvs.kar.nic.in.
- Check for the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 and click on it.
- A page display of the screen.
- Read the complete details about the notification.
- Now download the application form from the official website.
- Fill all the columns with the required details.
- Attach the required certificates along with the application form and send to the given address.
The Office of the Commissioner,
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services,
2nd Floor, Sir. M.Vishveshwaraya Mini Tower,
Dr. B. R. Ambedhkar Veedhi,
Banglore – 560 001.
To Get AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification For 126 Vacancies: Click Here
To Download AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Application Form: Click Here
The candidates can go through this article completely for the information about the AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018. We insist the aspirants start their preparation for the Veterinary Officer Exam because the examination date is released. Keep visiting our website govtjobdata.com for more latest updates.