DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 www.wbhealth.gov.in: The District Health and Family Welfare have recently issued DHFWS Bankura Notification 2017 to fill 54 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer and other posts. So, those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the West Bengal must not miss this opportunity. Here we are providing the complete details of DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 on this page. Interested ones have to apply through offline by download the application form from the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. The last date to submit the application form is 11th December 2017.
DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
There are several posts under this DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 for which 54 vacancies are shared. So, applicants have to check the notification for the details of the posts and their vacancy details. Therefore, here we are providing the Pdf link to the notification in the below section. Candidates can also download it and check all the information relating to this DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017. As per the notification, this recruitment is purely on the contract basis. So after getting selected, the candidates will have to work for the project until the contract period.
Bankura Medical Officer Notification 2017
According to the notification, a total of 11 different posts in this DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017. Therefore, each post requires different qualification such as 10+2, Diploma, Post Graduation. So the candidates must refer to the notification and check the educational qualification of each post. Once you confirm that you are eligible for this DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 can apply through offline mode. So, applicants can submit the application form for any one of the post depending upon their qualification. The age limit is also different for all posts. Therefore, every candidate who wants to apply must check this employment news from the official website.
Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Job Category: Govt Jobs.
Name Of The Posts:
- Para Medical Worker: 1 Post.
- Lab Technician (ICTC): 7 Posts.
- Counsellor (ICTC): 3 Posts.
- Counsellor (ST): 1 Post.
- Component Laboratory cs iv) Technician (Blood Bank): 1 Post.
- Counselor (Blood Bank): 1 Post.
- Technical supervisor (Blood Bank): 2 Posts.
- District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 1 Post.
- Laboratory Technician: 1 Post.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (Bankura Municipality): 1 Post.
- Public Private Mix Coordinator : 1 Post.
- Driver: 1 Post.
- Medical Officer (NHM): 13 Posts.
- Medical Officer (SNCU): 3 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant: 1 Post.
- Medical Officer (Thalassaemia): 1 Post.
- Medical Officer (Fl-ART): 1 Post.
- Programme Officer (MD Psychiatry /DPM)/(MBBS) with 4-month training in Psychiatry): 1 Post.
- Staff Nurse (NRC): 4 Posts.
- Sahayika (for Female only): 1 Post.
- Medical Officer (AH): 1 Post.
- Laboratory Technician ( NYBDCP): 2 Posts.
- Laboratory Technician ( NUHM): 1 Post.
- Staff Nurse ( NUHM): 3 Posts.
Number of Posts: 54.
Location: Bankura, West Bengal.
Last Date: 11-12-2017.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS Bankura Medical Officer Jobs 2017
Education Qualification: The applicants have to possess 10+2, GNM, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree from any recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Criteria: Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply DHFWS CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2017
Download the application form by visiting the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Take a print of the application form, fill it and then send it to the postal address on or before the last date.
Last Date To Submit The Application Form: 11th December 2017.
Click Here For DHFWS Bankura Notification and Application Form
DHFWS Bankura Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
All the eligible candidates who wish to apply for this DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 must visit the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. After entering the site, search for the advertisement link of the DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017, then open it. You will find a pdf link download it and then take a printout. Before filling the form read all the guidelines on the notification. Once you finish check all the details, fill the form. The applicant has to then submit the application form to the postal address on or before the last date. For further more information on the selection process and the Result date, can check the notification.