ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019: Details are available on this page. Check this post, if you are searching for Govt Jobs 2018. Now, the ESIC has announced ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification. And this Recruitment Advertisement is to hire eligible people for 15, Sr. Resident/Specialist Posts. On 6th February 2018, the ESIC has circulated this Notification. And the ESIC officials asked the candidates to apply only if they are having all the qualifications correctly. Accordingly, the Officials are expecting the people, to apply if they have completed graduation and post graduation from any recognized Board in India as the Educational Qualification. And the Final Date to submit the Application Form is 13th February 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||ESIC|
|Name Of The Post||Sr.Resident/Specialist Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||15|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||13th February 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mizoram, India|
- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Sr. Resident/Specialist
- 1.1 ESIC Opening 2018-2019
- 1.2 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 ESIC 15 Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.4 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- 1.5 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- 1.6 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Details
- 1.7 ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Educational Details
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Sr. Resident/Specialist
So, apparently, the ESIC released ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Through this, there is a requirement of 15 Vacancies. And Sr. Resident/Specialist Posts Vacancies are the positions. Therefore, all the candidates who are in Job search in the Varanasi should take a look at this Notification. Therefore, this might help them in getting the job only if they perform well in the Recruitment Rounds. And the officials of the ESIC mention that they are going to choose, best candidates according to their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Now, the candidates should submit their application form by going through the ESIC Website at email@example.com. Hence, the ESIC Officials mentions that the applicant’s Minimum age can be 21 years while the Maximum Age is limited to 35 years. Check this post further to know more information.
As per the official news of ESIC Department, the education qualification for the candidates should be done their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Therefore, this is the minimum qualification to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, this is the good chance for the job seekers those who are looking for Graduation and Post graduation Jobs. Moreover to get complete Education Qualification just click on the below given direct ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and find out the information. Also, the authority of ESIC Department only accepts the applications through online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University. You can also check Employment news for more details.
ESIC Opening 2018-2019
The ESIC Department will accept only Online Applications. Furthermore, in the upcoming months, the online application and registration dates will be available. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you have to fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents along with the Photography. Also, job hunters need to attach the self-affected copies of qualifications, experiences, publications, awards and caste certificate from the Varanasi Government. The selection of the applicants is based on the Written Test and Document Verification. Therefore applying aspirants of ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 need to face both the rounds. Hence, we suggest the candidates that prepare well for the round and show your best performance.
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Applicant shall be shortlisted based on the two rounds conducted by the ESIC Recruitment team
- Written Exam.
- Interview Process.
Therefore, the selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Moreover, the candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Furthermore, the candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result, and all recruitment related
the information shall be available only on Website: firstname.lastname@example.org and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
ESIC 15 Vacancies Pay Scale
Full Time: Basic pay of INR 18750 + Grade Pay INR 6000
+NPA+DA+HRA and other allowances as applicable. No Transport allowances is admissible,
Remuneration is under revision in 7th CPC.
Part-Time: Rs 40,000/- consolidated per month for two sessions of 2 hours per day (total
4 hours ) into 5 days in a week + 8000/- for emergency calls and Extra Rs.1000/- for every
session of Two hours each as per orders issued by ESIC Hqrs. office from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
Age not exceeding 35 years as on 13/02/2018
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List) (Formats are available on DMRC’s website), for reserved posts.
- For Executive posts (postcodes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the maximum age relaxation.
- UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- For Non-Executive posts (postcodes RNE01 to RNE13 and CNE01 to CNE05), the upper-age limit of the employee is:
- UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 years
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be a length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 35 years.
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Details
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD &
- Women candidates are should pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be a refund under any circumstances.
ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Educational Details
Educational Qualification: PG Degree /Diploma in concern specialty
Or Candidates with minimum 01-years experience after MBBS in concerned specialty may be considered if Candidates with PG Degree /Diploma is not available.
- Starting Date: 6/02/2018
- Last Date: 13/02/2018
To Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 15 Sr. Resident/Specialist Posts: Click Here
For more such Government job Notifications and Updates, check our site Govtjobdata.com often. And you can also bookmark the site. Also, comment and tell us if you want to know about any other notifications. Also, if you like this information make sure to share this with all your circle.