Good news for the candidates those who are looking for the IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018. Because the authority of India Post Payments Bank Limited wants to release the India Post Bank Scale II Hall Ticket 2018 on 12th January 2018 at their official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in. So we suggest to the contenders be ready to download your IPPB Scale 1 Officer Call Letter 2018 with the help of registration number and date of birth details. In the below section, we have given the complete details of Exam Pattern, Examination Centers, Selection Process and steps to download IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018. We insist to the people just scroll down this current post and enjoy the latest stuff.
- 1 IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018
IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018
The Manager, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Posts comes under Scale I and Scale II Officer Posts. Well, the India Post Payments Bank Limited is planning to organize the Written Exam for Manager & Asst Manager Posts on 20th January 2018 and Territory Officer Posts on 21st January 2018. So contenders, those who had applied for the IPRB Recruitment are only eligible to download their IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018. Without late, check the below given information and start to download the www.indiapost.gov.in Download Scale II Hall Ticket. Check the below table and find the Admit Card release date and more details about the IPPB Scale 1 and II Written Exam.
IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 Details
|Name Of The Board||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Manager, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Posts (Scale I and Scale II)|
|Date Of Written Exam||Assistant Manager & Territory Officer: 20th January 2018|
Manager and Assistant Manager: 21st January 2018
|Availability Of Admit Card||12th January 2018|
|Number Of Vacancies||1150|
We instruct to the contenders that you have to download your IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 by entering the registration number and password/ date of birth from the official web portal of India Post Payments Bank Limited @ www.indiapost.gov.in. No Hard copy of the IPRB Scale II Hall Ticket 2018 not sent by post. As well as the IPRB has been lately incorporate as a public sector company under the Department of Posts. The main key features of the India Post Payments Bank Limited is Financial literacy, Streamlining payments, Financial inclusion, Ease of accessibility.
Download IPPB Scale II Officer Hall Ticket 2018
A few days back, the India Post Payments Bank Limited releases a wonderful job opening for the candidates. They want to hire the suitable people for their organization. So that the IPRB releases 1150 Scale I and Scale II Officer Posts. The Manager, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Posts belongs to Scale I and II Officer Vacancies. Many of the interesting contenders had submitted their filled forms. And all the contenders are curiously waiting to participate in the written exam on scheduled dates at various examination centers. Those who are going to attend for the Manager, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Written Exam through online mode are advised to download the IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 from this article or from the official website of IPRB.
IPPB Scale I and Scale II Officer Exam Pattern 2018
The structure of the online written exam is as follows.
IPRB Manager, Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2018
- Awareness about Post Office Saving Bank (POSB), IPPB and Payment Banks, Awareness about Indian Economy, Banking and Financial Sector, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, Telecom awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and English Language are the topics covered in the written exam.
- Each section carries different marks and different questions.
- The total marks should be 125
Territory Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- Awareness about Post Office Saving Bank (POSB)/ IPPB, Basic Banking/Payment Banks awareness, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, Telecom awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language are the topics covered in Territory Officer examination pattern
- Total marks must be 125
There is no negative marking on the written exam. The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40 in case of Manager (Area Sales) and Assistant Manager (Area Operations) and 35 in case of Territory Officers. The duration of the exam shall be 90 minutes. All tests except for the test of English language shall be in English and Hindi.
IPPB Scale 1 and Scale II Officer Examination Centers
The below given are the examination centers that the officials of IPRB want to conduct the written exam. So check the below examination centers.
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Steps To Download IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018
- At firstly applied aspirants need to visit the official website of India Post Payments Bank Limited @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the homepage search for IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018
- You can find the new tab
- Click on the link
- And enter the registration number and password/ date of birth
- Recheck the entered details
- Click on the submit button
- Your IPRB Scale II Officer Hall Ticket 2018 has appeared on the screen
- Verify all the printed information on Call Letter
- Download it
- Take a print out for the further use.
Instructions To The Candidates
In this section, we have given some of the mandatory instructions to the aspirants those who are going to take a part on the written exam.
- The aspirants not be permitted into the examination hall without having valid Admit Card, Photo identity proof. And after the reporting time mentioned on the IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 of the examination will not be permitted to participate in the written test.
- In the examination hall, all the applicants need to carry any of the id proof such as PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voters Card, Bank passbook etc.
- Also, if the identity of the contenders is doubt the examiner not allowed the particular person to appear in the examination hall. And the Ration Card is not accepted. So keep in mind and follow the given instructions. And participate in the written exam on 20th January 2018 and 21st January 2018.
To Download IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card: Click Here
Keep visiting our website govtjobdata.com on regularly and get the latest information.