NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in: The North Central Railway (NCR) released an Employment News to fill the 2419 Apprentice posts. Therefore, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the North Central Railway Jobs notification need to check the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 details here. Presently, North Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018 details available here. So, without wasting your time check out the eligibility criteria. If you meet the educational qualification and age limit then download the application form from the highlighted link and prepare well for the exam with the Syllabus. Also, in the below article we have given the department wise vacancy details.
- 1 NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 North Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018
NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Nowadays most of the people are preparing for the Railway exams. Here is a blissful news for all those candidates. Recently RRC North Central Railway issued NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 for to fill the 2419 vacant positions. However, the authority is inviting applications through offline mode. So, the interested candidates need to download the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2018 from the official site. Only the authority will accept the applications of those candidates who meet the eligibility conditions. Moreover, the officials will reject the application form if you sent the application form after 15th December 2017.
North Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2018
Therefore, the authority has given the last date to submit the application upto 15th December 2017 from 30th November 2017. Thus, the candidates who have SSC pass degree or ITI certificate with an aggregate of 55% Marks can apply for the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018. In addition to the educational qualification, the aspirants must have to check the age limit. The contenders whose age in between 15-24 years are eligible for the North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs. Thus, the candidates who have appeared restlessly for the Railway exams will have more chances to score maximum marks in the exam. So, as the vacancies number is high there is huge competition for the NCR Apprentice Posts.
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
|Organisation Name||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|No. of Posts||2419 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||30-11-2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15-12-2017|
NCR Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Engineering Department – 1075 Posts
- Medical Department – 78 Posts
- Commercial Department – 300 Posts
- Mechanical Department (Diesel) – 283 Posts
- Electrical Department – 118 Posts
- Operation Department – 90 Posts
- Working Department/Personnel Staff – 45 Posts
- Electrical Department (TRD) – 37 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication Department – 307 Posts
- C&W Department – 18 Posts
Eligibility Details For RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have 10th Class Pass degree or its equivalent examination degree are eligible to apply for the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Also, the aspirants who have ITI Passed certificate with a minimum of 55% marks are also eligible.
Age Limit: To apply for the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018, the contenders need to meet the below minimum and maximum age limit.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Selection Methods: The candidates need to attend the selections process rounds Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: To know the application fee payment kindly refer the official notification.
Pay Scale: As the vacancy number is high, check the post wise salary from the official notification for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification.
How To Apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- At first, enter the North Central Railway Guarantee Scheme Official web portal www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, click on the NCR notification which blinks on the homepage.
- Now download and read the notification carefully.
- On the homepage find out the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment application Form 2018 and click on that
- Now, download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the asked details like your name, DOB, educational details etc
- Next, affix your recent passport size photo and attach necessary documents
- Finally, send the application form to the below postal address.
Initial Date To Send Application Form: 30th November 2017
Final Date To Send Application Form: 15th December 2017
Click Here: NCR Railway Apprentice Notification
Click Here: NCR Apprentice Application Form
RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2018
Therefore, the candidates who meet the given eligibility criteria for the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 need to send the RRC NCR Apprentice Application Form immediately to the authority. Thus, the officials will count the candidature into account only the enclosed application form reaches to them on or before 15th December 2017. Moreover, which is Central Government Job there is so much craze for the Central Government Jobs because of benefits that the organisation has provided to the employees. Put aside your dreams and apply for the NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification.