RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Apply 750 Bill Collector Junior Assistant Jobs: The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has advertised the latest RCUES AP Recruitment 2017. So, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the RCUES Notification 2017 can grab the opportunity. Every Organization releases notification as per their requirement only. Hence The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has released a RCUES Recruitment 2017 Notification for to fill their 750 Jobs in various positions. Therefore, the candidates who have waited for the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Notification can visit the official portal. Before starting the application process once check the educational qualification for to apply for the 750 Jobs.
- 1 RCUES AP Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 RCUES Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 1.1.1 onlinercues.in RCUES Notification 2017 Apply 750 Jobs
- 1.1.2 Eligibility Criteria For RCUES AP Bill Collector Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.3 Age Criteria For RCUES System Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.4 Application Fee For RCUES 750 Jobs Notification 2017
- 1.1.5 Pay Scale For RCUES Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 RCUES Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
RCUES AP Recruitment 2017
So, the candidates who have interest in applying for the RCUES Junior Assistant Recruitment must check the online application submission process. We are here to provide you complete information related to the RCUES Bill Collector Recruitment 2017. Hence for to start the application process for the RCUES Recruitment 2017 Notification candidate must have to visit the official portal onlineecues.in. At first, candidates have to register with his/her general details. With the details provided you, the authority will send a Login Id to your mobile number and email id. For to apply for the RCUES Recruitment 2017 candidate has to log in with your credentials. Moreover, There will be a total of 750 vacancies in positions like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, System Manager, etc.
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The candidates who are going to apply online for the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Notification can check the eligibility criteria. Check the RCUES Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Procedure here. The starting date of the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 is September 26th. Also, the board provides an opportunity for the candidates to fill online until October 7th. So, without wasting the time apply online for the RCUES Assistant Accountant Notification 2017. Therefore, the candidates have requested to fill the RCUES Application Form 2017 before the last date. Hence grab the opportunity of getting a job. Later, After applying the candidate has to prepare well for the Written test followed by an interview.
onlinercues.in RCUES Notification 2017 Apply 750 Jobs
|Board Name||Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Name of the posts||System manager, Bill collector and other posts|
|Number Of Posts||750|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||26 September 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07 October 2017|
|Written Exam Date||22 October 2017|
RCUES Recruitment Notification 2017 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Bill Collector – 165
- Junior Assistant – 133
- Senior Stenographer – 110
- System Manager -110
- System Assistant – 110
- Junior Accountant – 93
- Health Assistant – 29
Eligibility Criteria For RCUES AP Bill Collector Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Except for Health Assistant Post, for other posts, the candidates must have a certificate in MS Office and Computer knowledge from any institute that recognized by Government.
- For the System Manager post, the candidate must have a course certificate on system design, database Management, system security, and networking.
Age Criteria For RCUES System Manager Recruitment 2017
- For OC and BC Candidates Maximum age limit: 40 years
- For SC, ST and PH candidates Maximum age limit: 45 years
Application Fee For RCUES 750 Jobs Notification 2017
- All the candidates have to pay application processing fee: Rs. 350/- and Rs. 150/- examination fee.
- For SC/ST/BC/PH candidates have an exemption in the examination fee. These category candidates no need to pay the examination fee. They have only application processing fee.
Pay Scale For RCUES Recruitment 2017
- Bill Collector – Rs. 15,000
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 15,000
- Senior Stenographer – Rs. 17,500
- System Manager – Rs. 15000
- System Assistant – Rs. 12,000
- Junior Accountant – Rs. 15,000
- Health Assistant – Rs. 15,000
Selection Process For Vacancies In RCUES Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
First of all, the candidate has to qualify in the written test and then for the qualified candidates there will be final interview round. So, prepare well for the written examination first.
Starting Date To Apply Online: 26 September 2017
Last Date To Apply Online: 07 October 2017
Official Notification: Click Here To Download
Online Application: Click Here To Apply
How To Apply For RCUES AP Recruitment Notification 2017
- At First, candidate has to enter the official web portal: onlinercues.in
- After that home page appears on the screen
- Then, on the home page click on the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Later, login with your login Id and password
- Then, the notification appears on the screen. Read the notification carefully.
- If you met the eligibility criteria, then fill the RCUES Application Form 2017 in online
- Then, pay the application fee through Net banking/credit card/debit card
- After the successful completion of the payment, download your RCUES AP Application Form 2017 for further reference.