DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: Details are available on this page. Check this post, if you are searching for Mizoram Govt Jobs 2018. Now, the DSW has announced Notification. And this Recruitment Advertisement is to hire eligible people for 10, Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts. On 6th February 2018, the DSW has circulated this Notification. And the DSW officials asked the candidates to apply only if they are having all the qualifications correctly. Accordingly, the Officials are expecting the people, to apply if they have completed graduation and post graduation from any recognized Board in India as the Educational Qualification. And the Final Date to submit the Application Form is 23rd February 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||Department of Social Welfare|
|Name Of The Post||Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||10|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||23rd February 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mizoram, India|
- 1 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts
- 1.1 DSW Opening 2018-2019
- 1.2 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 DSW 10 Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.4 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- 1.5 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- 1.6 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Fee Details
- 1.7 DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
- 1.8 Steps to apply for DSW
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts
So, apparently, the DSW released DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Through this, there is a requirement of 10 Vacancies. And Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts Vacancies are the positions. Therefore, all the candidates who are in Job search in the Mizoram State should take a look at this Notification. Therefore, this might help them in getting the job only if they perform well in the Recruitment Rounds. And the officials of the DSW mention that they are going to choose, best candidates according to their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Now, the candidates should submit their application form by going through the DSW Website at www.socialwelfare.mizoram.govt.in. Hence, the Department of Social Welfare Officials mentions that the applicant’s Minimum age can be 21 years while the Maximum Age is limited to 44 years. Check this post further to know more information.
As per the official news of DSW Department, the education qualification for the candidates should be done their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Therefore, this is the minimum qualification to apply for DSW Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, this is the good chance for the job seekers those who are looking for Graduation and Post graduation Jobs. Moreover to get complete Education Qualification just click on the below given direct DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and find out the information. Also, the authority of DSW Department only accepts the applications through online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University. You can also check Employment news for more details.
DSW Opening 2018-2019
The DSW Department will accept only Online Applications. Furthermore, in the upcoming months, the online application and registration dates will be available. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you have to fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents along with the Photography. Also, job hunters need to attach the self-affected copies of qualifications, experiences, publications, awards and caste certificate from the Mizoram Government. The selection of the applicants is based on the Written Test and Document Verification. Therefore applying aspirants of DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 need to face both the rounds. Hence, we suggest the candidates that prepare well for the round and show your best performance.
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Applicant shall be shortlisted based on the two rounds conducted by the DSW Recruitment team
- Written Exam.
- Interview Process.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each
stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not
be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result, and all recruitment related
information shall be available only on Website: www.socialwelfare.mizoram.govt.in and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
DSW 10 Vacancies Pay Scale
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA), except for the
posts of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs,
The medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. However,
candidates for the post of Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.34,800/ per month
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List) (Formats are available on DMRC’s website), for reserved posts.
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be a length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
- For Executive posts (postcodes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the maximum age relaxation:
- UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
For Non-Executive posts (postcodes RNE01 to RNE13 and CNE01 to CNE05), the upper-age limit of the employee is:
- UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 years.
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Fee Details
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD &
- Women candidates are should to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be a refund under any circumstances.
DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
Aspirants should complete their 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution is the minimum qualification to apply for DSW Recruitment 2018-2019.
Steps to apply for DSW
- Visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment @ www.socialwelfare.mizpram.govt.in
- The homepage appears on the screen
- Search DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for 10 Vacancies
- Click on the link/ Otherwise click on the below link
- Refer the complete eligibility criteria details
- If you are eligible to apply through online mode before the closing date
- Also, you can get the direct Online Application link at the below
- Click on the link
- Apply all the details
- Upload all the mandatory documents
- Submit it
- Finally, take a print out for the further purpose
Starting Date: 6/02/2018
Last Date: 23/02/2018
To Apply for DSW Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 10 Accountant/Case-Worker/DEO Posts: Click Here
For more such Government job Notifications and Updates, check our site Govtjobdata.com often. And you can also bookmark the site. Also, comment and tell us if you want to know about any other notifications. Also, if you like this information make sure to share this with all your circle.