Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017 ecourts.gov.in GDC Junior Clerk Stenographer Hall Ticket: The Ganjam District Court is planning to activate the Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017 download link. So, the candidates who are looking for the Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017 must look at the official website: ecourts.gov.in. Because the authority will activate the GDC Court Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 link only on mentioned site. Check out the Latest Admit Cards through our site.
Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017
The Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017 contains the detailed information about the Ganjam District Court Jr Clerk Exam Date 2017, exam time etc. For to download the GDC Junior Clerk Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017 just follow the steps placed here. Without taking that much pressure, directly by clicking on the link placed here you will be switched to the official site. For to show your candidature in the exam, you must have to download the Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017. However, the invigilators will allow the candidates only those who have GDC Court Hall Ticket 2017 with you.
Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
Mainly the Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017 is for the 61 posts of Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Typist under the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017. Therefore, The authority has stopped the getting of applications on 20 October 2017. Now all the applied contenders have to download the Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017. Only the applied candidates are eligible to get the Ganjam Stenographer Exam Call Letter 2017. If you don’t carry Ganjam District Court Admit Card 2017 with you to the exam centre, the invigilator won’t permit you to write the exam. So, don’t miss the opportunity grab the vacancy in Ganjam District Court.
ecourts.gov.in Jr Clerk Steno Admit Card 2017
Organization Name: Ganjam District Court.
Name Of The Posts: Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Typist and other posts
Number of Posts: 61.
Job Location: Berhampur.
Last Date: 20 October 2017.
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in.
Steps To Download Ganjam District Court Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, all the contenders who have applied for the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 must enter the official website: ecourts.gov.in
- Later, click on the District Court Tab
- Now on the map, try to locate for the Ganjam District Court by click on Odisha place
- After locating the proper place, then you will be redirected to the Ganjam District Court site
- Next, on the home page search for the Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 and click on that link
- Later, enter the mandatory fields like Registration Number, Password etc
- Then, hit the download or Get Hall Ticket button
- Download the Ganjam District Court Hall Ticket 2017 that appeared on the screen, and take it to the exam centre.
GDC Junior Clerk Exam Date 2017
The candidates have to attend the written exam. For to settle as a Junior Clerk or Stenographer in Ganjam District Court, the candidate has to clear the written exam followed by an Interview. Therefore, for to show your attendance in the exam, enter the official website ecourts.gov.in for to get the Ganjam District Court Junior Typist Hall TIcket 2017. The information about the Ganjam District Court Steno Jr Clerk Exam Date 2017 will be available on the downloaded Hall Ticket. Hence after downloading the GDC Court Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017, don’t forget to save the exam date.