Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification|200 Office Subordinate Vacancies: Details are available on this page. Check this post, if you are searching for Khammam Govt Jobs 2018. Now, the Khammam District Court has announced Notification. And this Recruitment Advertisement is to hire eligible people for 76, Office Subordinate Posts. On 29th January 2018, the Khammam District Court has circulated this Notification. And the Khammam District Court officials asked the candidates to apply only if they are having all the qualifications correctly. Accordingly, the Officials are expecting the people, to apply if they have completed graduation and post graduation from any recognized Board in India as the Educational Qualification. And the Final Date to submit the Application Form is 9th February 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||Khammam District Court|
|Name Of The Post||Office Subordinate|
|Number Of Vacancies||76|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||9th February 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Khammam, India|
- 1 KDC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Office Subordinate Posts
- 1.1 Khammam District Court Opening 2018-2019
- 1.2 Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 Khammam District Court 76 Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.4 Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- 1.5 Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- 1.6 Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Fee Details
- 1.7 Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
- 1.8 Steps to apply for KDC
KDC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Office Subordinate Posts
So, apparently, the Khammam District Court released Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Through this, there is a requirement of 76 Vacancies. And Posts Vacancies are the Subordinate Posts positions. Therefore, all the candidates who are in Job search in the Warangal State should take a look at this Notification. Therefore, this might help them in getting the job only if they perform well in the Recruitment Rounds. And the officials of the Khammam District Court mention that they are going to choose, best candidates according to their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Now, the candidates should submit their application form by going through the Khammam District Court Website at www.upgovtjobs.com. Hence, the Khammam District Court Officials mentions that the applicant’s Minimum age can be 21 years while the Maximum Age is limited to 44 years. Check this post further to know more information.
As per the official news of Khammam District Court Department, the education qualification for the candidates should be done their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Therefore, this is the minimum qualification to apply for Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, this is the good chance for the job seekers those who are looking for Graduation and Post graduation Jobs. Moreover to get complete Education Qualification just click on the below given direct Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and find out the information. Also, the authority of Khammam District Court Department only accepts the applications through online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University. You can also check Employment news for more details.
Khammam District Court Opening 2018-2019
The Khammam District Court Department will accept only Online Applications. Furthermore, in the upcoming months, the online application and registration dates will be available. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you have to fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents along with the Photography. Also, job hunters need to attach the self-affected copies of qualifications, experiences, publications, awards and caste certificate from the Uttar Pradesh Government. The selection of the applicants is based on the Written Test and Document Verification. Therefore applying aspirants of Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 need to face both the rounds. Hence, we suggest the candidates that prepare well for the round and show your best performance.
Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Applicant shall be shortlisted based on the two rounds conducted by the Khammam District Court Recruitment team
- Written Exam.
- Interview Process.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each
stage successfully (including Medical examination), before will being as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not
be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result, and all recruitment related
information shall be available only on Website: www.upgovtjobs.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Khammam District Court 76 Vacancies Pay Scale
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA), except for the
posts of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs,
The medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. However,
candidates for the post of Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.17,500/ per month
Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List), for reserved posts.
- For Executive posts (postcodes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the maximum age relaxation
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- For Non-Executive posts (postcodes RNE01 to RNE13 and CNE01 to CNE05), the upper-age limit of the employee is:
- UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 years.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be a length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
- UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Fee Details
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD &
- Women candidates are should pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be a refund under any circumstances.
Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
Aspirants should complete their 7th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution is the minimum qualification to apply for Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019.
Steps to apply for KDC
- Visit official site http://ecourts.gov.in/khammam
- Click on to the notification link
- Then application will view along with the notification
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested document
- Starting Date: 29/01/2018
- Last Date: 9/02/2018
To Apply for Khammam District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 76 Office Subordinate Posts: Click Here
For more such Government job Notifications and Updates, check our site Govtjobdata.com often. And you can also bookmark the site. Also, comment and tell us if you want to know about any other notifications. Also, if you like this information make sure to share this with all your circle.