- 1 NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
NIRD stands for National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, it has discharged the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification to fill the 21 LDC UDC Clerk Typist Jobs. The Employment Category is Central Government Job. The Organization has been inviting the application forms from the eligible candidates. The selection of candidates based on Interview. The aspirants who are willing to achieve the job position under NIRD can check the eligibility criteria. Here were providing the education qualification and age limit details as per the official notification. So you may check, those who satisfied all terms and conditions can apply through online. The applicants must have to visit the official website www.nird.org.in to apply through online.
NIRD Hyderabad Clerck Notification 2017
According to the official notification, Upper Division Clerck(UDC) Posts are 4 and Lowe Division Clerck (LDC) or Typist posts are 17. The candidates who are applying for the UDC should have completed the Graduation from recognized University,5years experience in any Government Office and also must have the Typing skills. Those who are applying for the LDC must have possessed 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Moreover, with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi. The age limit of the candidates should be between 35 years for UDC and for LDC the age limit should be 18-27 years. Age relaxation applicable, which is 5 years for SC/ST, 3years for OBC and 10 years for the Disability persons. For more details about age limit, the applicants can read the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification.
Upper Division Clerck Vacancies NIRD 2017 www.nird.org.in
The Organization has been receiving the online application forms from the eligible candidates. It has started from 13-June-2017. So, Eligible willing aspirants can register through online by login to the www.nird.org.in. NIRD receive the online application form up to 15-July-2017. Therefore the applicants who are going to apply for the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 must submit the online application form before the last date. The candidates who have enrolled for the LDC UDC Clerk Typist Jobs have to attend for the Interview. The NIRD did not declare the date of interview. It will update after completion of receiving online application forms on its authorized web page or SMS/e-mail. If Organization will receive more than available vacancies then it will shortlist the candidates based on requirement. The applicants can visit the official website regularly to get more updates regarding NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment.
NIRD Hyderabad Lowe Division Clerck Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Organization Official website||www.nird.org.in|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk(UDC), LDC/Typist Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Starting Date for Apply Onlline||13-June-2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15-July-2017|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRD LDC UDC Clerk Typist Jobs 2017
- Upper Division Clerck(UDC): Graduation from recognized University,5years experience in any Government Office and also must have the Typing speed 25 w.p.m.
- Lowe Division Clerck (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board or University and also Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi essential.
- UDC: Maximum 35 years.
- LDC: Should be between 18-27 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- LDC/Typist – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website
- Search for the official Recruitment Advertisement
- Before going to apply must read the official notification.
- Click on the given link to apply online.
- Enter the required details.
- Check once again before final submission.
- Submit the application.
- Download the application form and take print out of it.