RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 @ onlinercues.in: The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has advertised the latest Employment News of RCUES AP Recruitment 2018. So, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the RCUES Notification 2018 can grab the opportunity. Every Organization releases notification as per their requirement only. Hence The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has released an RCUES Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill their Jobs in various positions. Therefore, the candidates who have waited for the RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 Notification can visit the official portal. Before starting the application process once check the educational qualification to apply for these latest Government Jobs.
- 1 RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 onlinercues.in
- 1.1 RCUES Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.1.1 onlinercues.in RCUES Notification 2018
- 1.1.2 Eligibility Criteria For RCUES AP Bill Collector Recruitment 2018
- 1.1.3 Age Criteria For RCUES System Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.1.4 Application Fee For RCUES Jobs Notification 2018
- 1.1.5 Pay Scale For RCUES Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RCUES Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 onlinercues.in
So, the candidates who have interest in applying for the RCUES Junior Assistant Recruitment must check the online application submission process. We are here to provide you complete information related to the RCUES Bill Collector Recruitment 2018. Hence for to start the application process for the RCUES Recruitment 2018 Notification candidate must have to visit the official portal onlineecues.in. At first, candidates have to register with his/her general details. With the details provided you, the authority will send a Login Id to your mobile number and email id. To apply for the RCUES Recruitment 2018 candidate has to log in with your credentials. Moreover, There various vacancies in positions like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, System Manager, etc. Also get Latest Admit Cards here.
RCUES Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The candidates who are going to apply online for the RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 Notification can check the eligibility criteria. Check the RCUES Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Procedure here. The starting date of the RCUES AP Recruitment 2018 is September 26th. Also, the board provides an opportunity for the candidates to fill online until the last date. So, without wasting the time apply online for the RCUES Assistant Accountant Notification 2018. Therefore, the candidates have requested to fill the RCUES Application Form 2018 before the last date. Hence grab the opportunity of getting a job. Later, After applying the candidate has to prepare well for the Written test followed by an interview. Download Syllabus to have accurate preparation.
onlinercues.in RCUES Notification 2018
|Board Name||Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Name of the posts||System manager, Bill collector and other posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For RCUES AP Bill Collector Recruitment 2018
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Except for Health Assistant Post, for other posts, the candidates must have a certificate in MS Office and Computer knowledge from any institute that recognized by Government.
- For the System Manager post, the candidate must have a course certificate in system design, database Management, system security, and networking.
Age Criteria For RCUES System Manager Recruitment 2018
- For OC and BC Candidates Maximum age limit: 40 years
- For SC, ST and PH candidates Maximum age limit: 45 years
Application Fee For RCUES Jobs Notification 2018
- All the candidates have to pay application processing fee: Rs. 350/- and Rs. 150/- examination fee.
- For SC/ST/BC/PH candidates have an exemption in the examination fee. These category candidates no need to pay the examination fee. They have only application processing fee.
Pay Scale For RCUES Recruitment 2018
- Bill Collector – Rs. 15,000
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 15,000
- Senior Stenographer – Rs. 17,500
- System Manager – Rs. 15000
- System Assistant – Rs. 12,000
- Junior Accountant – Rs. 15,000
- Health Assistant – Rs. 15,000
Selection Process For Vacancies In RCUES Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
First of all, the candidate has to qualify for the written test and then for the qualified candidates there will be final interview round. So, prepare well for the written examination first.
Starting Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
Last Date To Apply Online: Updated Soon
RCUES AP Recruitment 2018
How To Apply For RCUES AP Recruitment Notification 2018
- At First, candidate has to enter the official web portal: onlinercues.in
- After that home page appears on the screen
- Then, on the home page click on the RCUES AP Recruitment Notification
- Later, login with your login Id and password
- Then, the notification appears on the screen. Read the notification carefully.
- If you met the eligibility criteria, then fill the RCUES Application Form in online
- Then, pay the application fee through Net banking/credit card/debit card
- After the successful completion of the payment, download your RCUES AP Application Form 2018 for further reference.