RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus 2017: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies has released a recruitment notification for 750 vacancies. Finally, all the eligible candidates have started to apply for the RCUES recruitment posts. Also, the vacancies are available in the Urban Local Bodies of Andhra Pradesh state. The posts include Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, Junior Accountant, Senior Stenographer, System Manager and System Assistant. Here we update all the recruitment notification syllabus.
RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus 2017 Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern Pdf
Go through the exam syllabus and pattern before preparing for the examination. Here we have updated the syllabus for RCUES Bill Collector and Junior Assistant examination. Also, candidates go through the weightage of each section in the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Also, it is better to prepare with the previous question papers so that one can crack the exam easily. Candidates must also concentrate much on the Current Affairs where candidates mainly lose the marks in that particular subject.
RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus 2017
- Current Affairs – Issues of National and International Important Events
- General Science and its application to the Day to Day Life and Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology
- Also, go through Social, Economic and Political History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian National Movement in Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Governance: Constitutional issues, nature of Indian Constitution –
Constitutional Development, Salient features of Indian Constitution, Structure, and Functions of Indian Government – Legislative, Executive and Judiciary, Centre-State Relations, Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution and e-Governance initiatives.
- Geographical and Economic Development of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Secretarial Abilities: Mental Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Logical Reasoning,
Comprehension and Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Computers Awareness: Introduction to Computers, Computer System, Uses of Computers, Introduction to Internet, Internet Applications, Operating System, MS Office tools, Latest Trends in IT, and Computer Networking
- Urban Governance: 74th Constitutional Amendment Act and its implementation in India with focus on Andhra Pradesh, Urban Schemes and Programmes of Central and State Governments – Swachh Bharat, AMRUT, Smart Cities, Solid Waste Management, NULM
RCUES Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern Pdf
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies conducts the written examination for the recruitment of various posts. Also, the written exam consists of objective type questions. Total 100 multiple choice questions will be present in the question paper. Each question carries one mark. So, the total marks for the exam paper are 100 marks. The duration of the exam is two hours.
RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus Exam Pattern
It is better to know the exam pattern before attending the exam so that you have a clear-cut idea on what basis the exam takes place. Also, attempt a number of mock tests so that you will have much confidence in yourself while attending for the examination. Also, the RCUES written exam takes place in offline mode. The exam centers include Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa, and Tirupati. Finally, go through the syllabus and exam pattern of RCUES which is available here.
Important dates To Remember For RCUES Recruitment
Recruitment Board: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies
Official Website: www.rcueshyd.gov.in
Start date of Online Application: 26th September 2017
Last date of Online Application: 7th October 2017
Hall Tickets Download: 15th October
RCUES Bill Collector Exam: 22nd October