RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017 sr.indianrailways.gov.in: The RRC Southern Railways, Chennai has published RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017. The officials are going to conduct the recruitment drive for the candidates to select them for 1421 available positions. Therefore, the candidates are offered this fantastic opportunity from the Railway Recruitment Cell of the Southern Railway Zone. Hence, the Railway Recruitment Board Chennai is inviting the candidates to apply through offline. Therefore, the candidates need to check the eligibility details of the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment from the Employment News. Hence, the authority is trying to find the eligible people for the posts of Retired Railway Staff.
- 1 RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 RRC Southern Railways Notification 2017
- 1.1.1 Southern Railways Recruitment 2017 sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1.2 Eligibility Criteria for RRC Southern Railways Chennai Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.3 How To Apply Southern Railways Chennai Retired Railway Staff Jobs 2017
- 1.1.4 RRB Chennai Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.5 RRC Southern Railways 1421 Retired Railway Staff Vacancies 2017
- 1.1 RRC Southern Railways Notification 2017
RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017
Therefore, they have released the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment. It is the most awaited job opportunity for the coming year 2018 in the Railway Department. Refer the official web portal www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for more details. The candidate is suggested to apply for the RRC Southern Railways Retired Railway Staff Recruitment by knowing the eligibility conditions. Therefore, the canddiates have the chance for 1421 posts. Thus, the aspirants need to look at the notification to check the educational qualifications. Probably, the candidates need to know that, the officials choose the ones who are eligible for the post.
RRC Southern Railways Notification 2017
Consequently, government administration under the railway department releases the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment to hire the new people. Therefore, it is the best chance for the India Retired person in the railway department. Apply for the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment by knowing the details and the process to apply. Here, we also provide the Admit Card for all the latest recruitments. Therefore, the candidates need to visit the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in to download the application form or just tap on the link available below. It is the best opportunity from the government of India. So download the Southern Railways Chennai Retired Railway Staff Application Form and apply quickly.
Southern Railways Recruitment 2017 sr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Organisation Name||RRC, Southern Railways, Chennai|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Retired Railway Staff Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||1421 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date To Submit Application Form||22-11-2017|
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form||11-12-2017|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Southern Railways Chennai Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates need to refer the official notification to know the Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: As on 30-10-2017.
Maximum Age: 62 Years
- OBC Category Applicants: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category Applicants: 03 Years
- Physical Handicapped Applicants: 10 Years
Selection Methods: Candidates selection is through Merit List and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates get good income as per the Railway Recruitment Cell Rules and Regulations.
Application Fee: The candidates need to follow below available Application Fee Details.
- General and OBC Category: Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST & Other Reserved Category: No Fee
How To Apply Southern Railways Chennai Retired Railway Staff Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to log on to the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible competitors are suggested to open Advertisement and read it.
- Look at the details in the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Notification carefully to know about the eligibility
- Next, download the Application Form to fill it.
- Write the Qualification Details & Other Concerned Data as per the guidelines.
- Ensure the information that you write is correct.
- Attach new photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth besides Educational Certificates.
- If asked, also attach Caste and other copies of related documents.
- Send the application form to the below available postal address.
Starting Date To Submit Application Form: 22 November 2017
Final Date To Submit Application Form: 11 December 2017
Postal Address: The Senior Divisional Staff Welfare Officer (Sr DPO / MAS) Southern Railways Chennai Division, Central Railway Station Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Click Here: RRC SR Chennai Notification
Click Here: RRC SR Chennai Application Form
RRB Chennai Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017
The officials are giving the chance to apply for the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017 before the last date 11 December 2017. The canddiates has already started using this notification from 22 November. Hence, it is the recent job notification; there is a huge competition over the vacancies. Apply these Government Jobs to continue working even after the retirement. Hence, the direct link of the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment is presently available at the official website.
RRC Southern Railways 1421 Retired Railway Staff Vacancies 2017
Consequently, the officials are to select the candidates by considering the candidate’s merit along with an interview. The candidates need to check the application fee details from the RRC SR Retired Railway Staff Recruitment Notification. Therefore, apply for the RRC Southern Railways 1421 Retired Railway Staff Jobs Notification to make your career at your late age. The officials are asking the candidates that their age must not exceed 62 years. Therefore, check the application fee details and the age relaxation details from the official advertisement. Hence, look at the complete details and then apply.