TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: TNAHD has disclosed a notification regarding TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019. Now, the TNAHD has announced Notification. And this Recruitment Advertisement is to hire eligible people for 79, Assistant Posts. On 7th February 2018, the TNAHD has circulated this Notification. And the TNAHD officials asked the candidates to apply only if they are having all the qualifications correctly. Accordingly, the Officials are expecting the people, to apply if they have completed graduation and post graduation from any recognized Board in India as the Educational Qualification. And the Final Date to submit the Application Form is 19th February 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||TNAHD|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant|
|Number Of Vacancies||79|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||19th February 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu, India|
- 1 TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Assistant Vacancies
- 1.1 TNAHD Opening 2018-2019
- 1.2 TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 TNAHD 79 Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.4 TNAHD Pdukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- 1.5 TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- 1.6 TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application fee details
- 1.7 TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
- 1.8 Steps to apply for TNAHD
TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Assistant Vacancies
So, apparently, the TNAHD released TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Through this, there is a requirement of 79 Vacancies. And Assistant Vacancies are the positions. Therefore, all the candidates who are in Job search in the Tamilnadu State should take a look at this Notification. Therefore, this might help them in getting the job only if they perform well in the Recruitment Rounds. And the officials of the TNAHD mention that they are going to choose, best candidates according to their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Now, the candidates should submit their application form by going through the TNAHD Website at www.pudukkottai.nic.in. Hence, the TNAHD Officials mentions that the applicant’s Minimum age can be 21 years while the Maximum Age is limited to 44 years. Check this post further to know more information.
As per the official news of TNAHD Department, the education qualification for the candidates should be done their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Therefore, this is the minimum qualification to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, this is the good chance for the job seekers those who are looking for Graduation and Post graduation Jobs. Moreover to get complete Education Qualification just click on the below given direct TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and find out the information. Also, the authority of TNAHD Department only accepts the applications through online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University. You can also check Employment news for more details
TNAHD Opening 2018-2019
The TNAHD Department will accept only Online Applications. Furthermore, in the upcoming months, the online application and registration dates will be available. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you have to fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents along with the Photography. Also, job hunters need to attach the self-affected copies of qualifications, experiences, publications, awards and caste certificate from the Tamilnadu Government. The selection of the applicants is based on the Written Test and Document Verification. Therefore applying aspirants of TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 need to face both the rounds. Hence, we suggest the candidates that prepare well for the round and show your best performance.
TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each
stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not
be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result, and all recruitment related
information shall be available only on Website: www.pudukkottai.nic.in and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
TNAHD 79 Vacancies Pay Scale
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA), except for the
posts of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs,
The medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. However,
candidates for the post of Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.32000/ per month.
TNAHD Pdukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List) (Formats are available on DMRC’s website), for reserved posts.
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be a length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
- For Executive posts (postcodes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the maximum age relaxation:
- UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
- For Non-Executive posts (postcodes RNE01 to RNE13 and CNE01 to CNE05), the upper-age limit of the employee is:
- UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 year
TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application fee details
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD &
- Women candidates are should to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be a refund under any circumstances
TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 – Education Qualification
Aspirants should complete their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution is the minimum qualification to apply for TNAHD Pudokkuttai Recruitment 2018-2019
Steps to apply for TNAHD
- Visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment @ www.pudukkottai.nic.in
- The homepage appears on the screen
- Search THNAD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for 1896 Vacancies
- Click on the link/ Otherwise click on the below link
- Refer the complete eligibility criteria details
- If you are eligible to apply through online mode before the closing date
- Also, you can get the direct Online Application link at the below
- Click on the link
- Apply all the details
- Upload all the mandatory documents
- Submit it
- Finally, take a print out for the further purpose.
Starting Date: 07/02/2018
Last Date: 19/02/2018
To Apply for TNAHD Pudukkottai Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 79 Assistant Vacancies: Click Here
For more such Government job Notifications and Updates, check our site Govtjobdata.com often. And you can also bookmark the site. Also, comment and tell us if you want to know about any other notifications. Also, if you like this information make sure to share this with all your circle.