UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: Details are available on this page. Check this post, if you are searching for Govt Jobs 2018. Now, the UPSC has announced UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. And this Recruitment Advertisement is to hire eligible people for 110, Indian Forest Service Posts. On 8th February 2018, the UPSC has circulated this Notification. And the UPSC officials asked the candidates to apply only if they are having all the qualifications correctly. Accordingly, the Officials are expecting the people, to apply if they have completed graduation and post graduation from any recognized Board in India as the Educational Qualification. And the Final Date to submit the Application Form is 6th March 2018.
|Name Of The Organization||UPSC|
|Name Of The Post||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Number Of Vacancies||110|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||6th March 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Type Of Job||Govt Jobs|
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Indian Forest Service Exam Post
- 1.1 UPSC Opening 2018-2019
- 1.2 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.3 UPSC 110 Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.4 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
- 1.5 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- 1.6 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Details
- 1.7 UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Educational Qualification
- 1.8 Steps to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Indian Forest Service Exam Post
So, apparently, the UPSC released UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Through this, there is a requirement of 110 Vacancies. And Indian Forest Service Exam Posts Vacancies are the positions. Therefore, all the candidates who are in Job search in the Jammu And Kashmir should take a look at this Notification. Therefore, this might help them in getting the job only if they perform well in the Recruitment Rounds. And the officials of the UPSC mention that they are going to choose, best candidates according to their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Now, the candidates should submit their application form by going through the UPSC Website at www.upsconline.nic.in. Hence, the UPSC Officials mentions that the applicant’s Minimum age can be 21 years while the Maximum Age is limited to 35 years. Check this post further to know more information.
As per the official news of UPSC Department, the education qualification for the candidates should be done their Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Therefore, this is the minimum qualification to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. Also, this is the good chance for the job seekers those who are looking for Graduation and Post graduation Jobs. Moreover to get complete Education Qualification just click on the below given direct UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification and find out the information. Also, the authority of UPSC Department only accepts the applications through online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the University. You can also check Employment news for more details.
UPSC Opening 2018-2019
The UPSC Department will accept only Online Applications. Furthermore, in the upcoming months, the online application and registration dates will be available. Therefore, the candidates are advised that you have to fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents along with the Photography. Also, job hunters need to attach the self-affected copies of qualifications, experiences, publications, awards and caste certificate from the Indian Government. The selection of the applicants is based on the Written Test and Document Verification. Therefore applying aspirants of UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 need to face both the rounds. Hence, we suggest the candidates that prepare well for the round and show your best performance.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Applicant shall be shortlisted based on the two rounds conducted by the UPSC Recruitment team
- Written Exam.
- Interview Process.
Therefore, the selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Moreover, the candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Furthermore, the candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result, and all recruitment related
the information shall be available only on Website: www.upsconline.nic.in and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
UPSC 110 Vacancies Pay Scale
Therefore, the pay scale for UPSC is high as it is the central government job. Presently, the package details are not available in the notification. Moreover, it takes time to announce the package details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August 2018, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1986 and not later than 1st August 1997.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Relaxation
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are
eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during
hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and
ECOs/SSCOs who have at least five years Military Service as on 1st August 2018 and have been released (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed
4 within one year from 1st August 2018) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Application Details
Candidates have to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form. Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- The Online Applications can write up to 06th March 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
- The eligible candidates shall be an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be by post. All the applicants should provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Educational Qualification
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or
State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Starting Date: 06-02-2018
- Ending Date 06-03-2018
- Exam Date: 03-06-2018
Steps to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam
- Before applying, candidates should scan their relevant certificates.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here for PART-I/II”.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
To Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 110 Indian Forest Service Exam Posts: Click Here
For more such Government job Notifications and Updates, check our site Govtjobdata.com often. And you can also bookmark the site. Also, comment and tell us if you want to know about any other notifications. Also, if you like this information make sure to share this with all your circle.